Cat Prices Are Up This Month – July 2020 Report
Posted: July 9, 2020
Welcome to Cat Chat!
In this week’s Cat Chat we have the following updates for you:
- Market News – Precious Metals Market News
- Prices – Prices on the most asked about Catalytic Converters
- Tips – How to find serial numbers on GM Cats
RRCats.com is here to service all your Catalytic Converter needs!
Catalytic Converter Prices & Market News
Prices of Platinum (Pt), Palladium (Pd) & Rhodium (Rh) have stabilized over the last 30 days we have even seen a slight increase as of July 8th, 2020. The best part is we have not had any major decreases in the market which has kept the prices for Catalytic Converters consistent. RRCats.com tracks these prices hourly and adjusts our quotes based on the markets, you can rest assure that you are getting the best price each time.
Below, is the graph showing from Mid June through July 8, 2020
p.s. have you seen our *NEW* Logo?
4 Most Common Catalytic Converters Scrap Prices as of 5/25 – 6/03:
- Torpedo Cat: Previously: $329 – Now $407
- Large Breadloaf: Previously: $141 – Now $174
- Small GM: Previously: $92 – Now $97
- Hyundai-BSH62: Previously: $135 – Now $178
Review of the Week (7/8/20):
Tip of the Week: Finding GM Serial Numbers
You can find GM serial numbers in a few places depending on the Catalytic Converter. You can find the serial numbers on the outer rim of the cat, as well as the center, side, or bottom.
Watch the video below as Tom explains the best way to find Serial Numbers on GM Catalytic Converters: