Shipping Steps for RRCats.com
Instructions Below For Shipping Your Catalytic Converter(s)
– Step 1 –
Pack & Ship Your Cats
Pack your catalytic converter(s) include your Name/Return Address & Quote # (printed or written on paper) addressed to:
311 West Main Street
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Don’t forget to include your return address.
Want free shipping next time? Have a value of over $175 in cats to qualify for free shipping.
– Step 2 –
Notify Us of Shipment
Contact us via email/text and let us know you’ve shipped your package.
**How To Get Paid Faster**
Provide Your Driver’s License & Payment Preference:
- Copy of Driver’s License – Required by law for records.
- PayPal – Send us your email address for your account
- Check – Send us the payee name and mailing address
*USPS Delays – Check Payments are currently delayed due to the USPS Delivery Service. We encourage you to choose PayPal shipping. Sign up for a free account.
Save your Tracking # until we’ve confirmed receiving your package.
– Step 3 –
We’ll Pay You
Once we receive your package, we will let you know and confirm your payment preference via email or text message.
Please allow 1-2 business days for payment.
- Copy of Driver’s License – Required before any payments are sent.
- PayPal* – Will be instant. If funds need to be released, please contact our office.
- Check – Please allow 3-5 business days for the check to arrive. *USPS Delays – Check Payments are currently delayed due to the USPS Delivery Service.
We’ll save your Payment Preferences, so you can get paid quicker next time!
By selling your catalytic converter(s) to Rockaway Recycling/RRCats you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
NOTE: We honor 7-business days from the original date you received our quote. If we receive your package outside those days, you will be paid the market price of the catalytic converter(s) the day that we receive them. If there are any discrepancies, like an inaccurate price quote or missing information, we will contact you.
**If you choose to be paid via PayPal, Rockaway Recycling is not responsible for fees that are applied.